Monday, November 24, 2008

First Modification to My SAGA BLM ( PART 1)

Last 2 weeks,i took my petrol rebate at Post Office and done my first modification to the car.RM625 cash in my hand and i am free to do something to my car.I drive with my friend to Kuantan and survey the Bodykit for this SAGA BLM car.From what i have read in the internet,there are several type of bodykit that is available for this car.

1.The modulo Bodykit




















2.Airmaster bodykit.























This airmaster bodykit will cost about RM1100 to RM 1300 without spoiler.If With spoiler,will cost about RM 1280 to RM 1500.


My budget is only around RM 700 only for my SAGA BLM.I will not able to get this airmaster bodykit for this time being.It is smart with that bodykit because my car is also white.One shop in Jalan Beserah offer full bodykit with spoiler but without paint in RM700 not included assemble cost.But i do not like that spoiler.




Got to think a lot for this modification.It will effect my car look.
To be Continued.....